Schools out today at 11am for Parent Teacher Conferences at King Science & Technology Magnet. It's tradition that I join Aaron and his team of teachers for walking tacos...


...and fruit pizza. I stayed up last night after we went out to The Upstream to make the cookie for the base of the fruit pizza. This morning I didn't want to wake up but when I realized I still have to doll up the pizza I shot outta bed and finished it up so Aaron could take it to school.


I'm sad I'm not there today. I'm sure they're enjoying it together right now .... Oh well. Yay for a 1/2 day of teaching, eh Aaron? The only downer is ... I don't get to see him until 8pm tonight. It's hard work, but there really is no one better for it than Aaron.
Whadda stud.


This entry was posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Becky said...

    Hey Brookers!
    Excited for your guys as you start your new home community. Hope it is a great place of growth for all. Laura- the design work you did for Core looks awesome (especially the kids stuff!) Nice work!!!!
    becky and boys

  1. ... on February 15, 2009 at 2:55 PM