To me, there is nothing that signifies that coming of autumn than the most darling pumpkins on the stoop.



And you can't beat funky squash on the table. Pretty now, tasty later!
Thanks Mom and Dad!



I planted mums in the pots near our front steps and today I added some pansies and such to bring out some colors.



We have a great area near the front of our house for flowers, but, its at the base of a tree and there are way too many roots to dig down and plant flowers. So, I planted two as an experiment and decided to group the pots as such.



I am learning a lot about planting and already getting excited for the spring!


This entry was posted on Friday, October 10, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: