What does it take to actually get your photos in frames and hung on the wall. Thanks to these incredible frames I found at Target today it was a cinch!

I'm telling you. I can visualize a photo wall, but heck if I can hang the frames correctly and, to be honest, I was afraid of putting my money into something I wasnt' sure was going to look the way I wanted.

Anyway! I've done it! Target sold these frames (I will source for you) that allow you to slip the photos in and out of a slot in the back.

As if thats not cool enough, each frame comes with a "template" with mini adhesives on the back that allows you to place your template on the wall where -- it even has a spot for where the nail goes. So, you temporarily stick the template on the wall, position the nail and go for it. When the nail is in you take down the template and hang the frame.



So, you temporarily stick the template on the wall, position the nail and go for it. When the nail is in you take down the template and hang the frame. Whaaa-laa!



If you're wondering why the 3 frame loner is - well, a loner on the other wall, it was because there seemed to be some sort obstruction which hindered me from nailing it into its appropriate position.

Oh well, it worked out ok. I actually think it looks kind of abstract.



Here is the main grouping in all its beauty. The photos are from our honeymoon and I went to Kinkos and had the two largest ones printed today for $9.



Aaron is getting used to it. He did say it looked good :)
The best part is that when we want to change the photos it is really a cinch!

Thank you to the person who invented these frames.
I finally have my photo wall.


This entry was posted on Friday, October 03, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: