24 Today.

The morning started with a special tradition -- "princess pancakes" as they were called at our house. Aaron went above and beyond and had the whole spread waiting for me this morning.



And then...who doesn't love a little pink box? And ROSES! They are so beautiful!



Aaron also gave me some money to go shopping today. I'm thinking Urban Outfitters.
I'm so blessed. The best part? Aaron's getting out of school early today so we can be together! That's the best!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes~I love you!

Laura


This entry was posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    -AB squared- said...

    awesome job on the pancakes Aaron!

  1. ... on March 26, 2009 at 5:11 PM