Last night we had home community at our house.

We are so blessed to have a large group, but that means some peeps end up going upstairs while other stay downstairs. Well...the group that goes upstairs played a little trick on us.

You see, in the loft (the room where the group meets) I have a decorative tray filled with river rocks.

And I went into loft to turn off my computer and such and notice - RIGHT AWAY - no rocks.



I got a huge grin right away as I set off to figure out where in the world the stashed this PILE of rocks...

Under the cushions? No.

In the shower? No.

In the Catch Phrase box? No.

Hm. "Where would I put rocks if I wanted to play an awesome joke..."


THE BED.



I pulled back the cover -- and nothing. Reached out to run my hand over the sheet and --SURE ENOUGH. There were the rocks. All of 'em. Delicately strewn between the sheets from one side of the bed to the other.

I immediatly got on Twitter and updated ("rocks in my bed! very funny!!!!!") knowing that one of the culprits would recieve my update and proceed to inform the rest of the culprits (who were all together at the Upstream) that they had been found out.

The response, and I quote: "all of Upstream just cheered!!!" Thanks guys for a great laugh and for a great night's sleep on new sheets :)




This entry was posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: