The photo above is taken outside none other than the Village of Merna! I always knew my hometown, also affectionately known as "the mothership", could be so quaint and romantic...

Ok, I suppose of the props for this terrific photo goes to Erin Dunagan, my friend and owner of d.gallery photography in Grand Island.

Erin has been photographing professionally for about 7 years now, and she is TERRIFIC! I would say she's into mixing old, new, and natural.

Don't be surprised if you see her photographing sessions using vintage chairs in grassy fields or alleyways. She has a knack for seeing the beauty in the unconventional.

Visit her BLOG to see more photos.


This entry was posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: