Check it out! We had our first official Kettle Corn show over the weekend. My brother met up with us and brought his popcorn popper (CapitolKettleKorn.com) and we setup for the four day show.





Aaron was the salesman. I was the bagger. Jeff was the popper. I am so thankful for my parents, for the way they planted this entrepreneurial spirit within us. I know we will look back and be even more thankful for this time we spent together doing these things. I already am thankful!



Thanks again Jeff for spending time with us. I loved having you around and I'm so proud of you!



Oh, and if you live in the Lincoln/Omaha area and didn't make it to Papillion Days you can order Kettle Corn online! Visit http://capitolkettlekorn.com/contact.html

Happy snacking!


This entry was posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: